Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MISSING CHILDREN ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP TO BRING THESE BABIES HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally I would only post music related information, but as I previously stated, often times there are things more important than music, so today I am posting information for children that are missing in the United States. I ask everyone to not only view my page, but spread the information and help find these missing children so they can be brought home SAFELY. It's crazy how much we hear about George Zimmerman, Miley Cyrus and Kim & Kayne's daughter, but rarely hear about the missing children/teens.....We have to be better at getting the word out, so I am starting here!!!!










Bring these babies home ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We spread the word on the most non-important information, lets do even better and spread the word on something that can save some lives.

MISSES S.A.M. signing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment